How it works?
1. Online registration (until 20 May)
I. Your Availability
- Chose time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings.
- Make sure you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots.
II. Your personal profile
- Create your personal profile, with a detailed description of your organisation, in English.
- Your profile will be reviewed before it is validated and published online.
- At least one Marketplace entry is required for profile validation.
- You can update your profile, attendance, account settings and add other Marketplace entries at any given time.
>> TIPS <<
- The earlier you submit your collaboration profile, the earlier it will be validated!
- Your registration is valid as soon as you receive an e-mail informing that your profile has been activated.
- One of the organisers may contact you to suggest improvements in your profile, in order to maximize the visibility and impact.
III. Accompanying person
- If there is accompanying persons with you, please write name, surname, email and phone number.
- Maximum 2 accompanying persons are allowed.
IV. Your Marketplace
The Marketplace enables to list your offer and request items and to search for the suitable business partners by these items. You can present your offer with the following items:
- Project cooperation
- Investment Opportunity
At least one Marketplace entry is required for profile validation. We suggest you create meaningful and attractive Marketplace items and remember: your profile is the FIRST impression other participants receive from you!
2. Promotion of published profiles
- All published (validated) profiles will be extensively promoted by organisers and co-organisers. All participants to the event will view your profile and will browse the Marketplace.
- High-quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings (6-31 May)
I. You will receive an e-mail notification when booking is open
Intelligent search options using filters allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/ Marketplace profiles. In a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential partners.
II. Booking of bilateral meetings
Check which profiles are most promising and interesting for you among participants and in the Marketplace
- Filter cooperation profiles (with filters on the left column of the Participants page) and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings you are interested in (you are the Host)
- When you receive a meeting invitation, you are the Guest
- Meetings requested are automatically accepted. If a participants wants to reject meetings, this should be done manually.
You can add further meetings any time, but be aware that bookings are managed on the principle "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked by other participants!
III. Your personal meeting schedule (your Agenda)
- Check your Agenda and Meetings tab in your personal website area after Login online.
- You will receive your meeting schedule (time & table number, participant to meet) a few days before the event.
4. At the event
- Check in at the registration desk and receive an updated version of your meeting schedule (including last minute variations).
- Be at the Brokerage Event location at least 10 minutes before your meeting.
- Be respectful towards the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
If you have any problem, contact the organisers and inform your counterpart.
- Please, do contact your Support Office or the event organisers if an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you are not be able to attend a meeting.
Last but not least ... Enjoy tour brokerage event!
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.
What is a brokerage event?
A brokerage event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. Meetings are pre-arranged before the event; 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.